Retro Videogame Bootsale Bargains

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Saturday 29th July

First off, apologies for the lack of updates - its not like i've not been bargain hunting. In truth, I picked up so much stuff recently and I've been in and out, I've not had time to update the blog.. Anyway, today...

Not a great day today, but some bargains nontheless..

I got:

£1 for a plug-in TV space invaders game (which also has some other games like Phoenix and Qix on it)
£1 for yet another crappy NES-clone TV game with 21 crappo games on it
£2 for 200 HD floppies with PC stuff on them.
£1 for a PlayStation Barbie game (box no manual)
£1 for one of those Interactor backpack things - looks complete and is boxed.

Looking forward to tomorrow's biggie. Right off to the charity shops round my way

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home