Retro Videogame Bootsale Bargains

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Boot Sales Sat 29th and Sun 30th

Hi all, below are the finds I have found at my local boot sales this weekend. I haven't posted lately, as I have had a really bad few weeks, but am over them now. I will get pics up tomorrow:

Saturday

Sega Saturn with 2 pads, all leads, 14 games - £8
Sky Skipper and Ms Pac-man on the Atari 2600 - 80p for both of them

Sunday

Spectrum +2A with light gun, joystick and leads with 12 games mint - £2.50
Mario All Stars + Simpsons Krusty on the SNES - £1 for the both
Tomy Caveman table top game is good, working condition - £1
Mega Drive Lemmings boxed complete - 50p

The spectrum I had to clean up as there was dirt stopping the datacorder working and dirt causing a sticky key effect on the system, but otherwise it is mint and works fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home